ya kno john green books can be really poetic and meaningful and stuff but if you frame them in the context of real life it’s like wow if i knew a teenager this pretentious in person i would not hesitate to smack em upside the head
I’ve been thinking this a lot. I love John Green’s books, but damn if most of the people in them were real, they’d be seriously pretentious.
I also think the same thing about Dawson’s Creek. I watched a few episodes on Netflix for nostalgia-sake and, holy shit, they’re pretentious lol.
It’s motherfucking 73 degrees today. I have the windows open and there’s an awesome breeze blowing the stale winter air out of the house. It makes me wants to clean EVERYTHING.
My son learned the word ‘troglodyte’ from The Adventures of Tin Tin. I taught him to use it in the correct context so he can insult properly.
That moment when you finally find the perfect project for that yarn you bought ages ago. You start to knit with it and realize that it has splits in it every couple of feet. Wtf. Goddamn it.
THIS is mother nature just fucking with us now.
It’s incredibly frustrating when you take the time to comb through a YEAR’s worth of emails to get detailed information for someone…and they send the SAME EXACT email the next day requesting the same info but only with more people CCed on it. Asshat.
- My one meeting today was resolved by a short phone call this morning.
- The reports I’m supposed to run are not accessible to me at the moment and it’ll probably be a week before our IT guys gets around to fixing it.
- I have a ticket in with one of our vendors to see why all of our orders are flagging for no reason when we export them. So, I can’t do anything more with those until I hear back.
- All the emails that I needed to send have been sent already this morning.
- I’ve got nothing else to do.
Yessssss… My preciousssssss….
I played GW1 since 2006, so I have 8 years of GW1 lore banging around in my head right now.
Holy shit. GW2 conspiracy theories are better than real life conspiracy theories. If you play GW2, definitely check this out. It’s a bit hard to read but totally worth it if you are enjoying all the theory crafting surrounding the end of LS Season 1.
My monkey quit working :(